Tableau Helps People See & Understand Their Data
Tableau breakthrough software lets you create rich analyses and share your insights with colleagues in seconds with desktop, server and cloud options.
Answer Questions as Fast as You Can Think of Them
Tableau Desktop is data analysis that keeps you in the flow. It's easy to learn, easy to use, and 10-100x faster than existing solutions. It's built on breakthrough technology that translates pictures of data into optimized database queries. Use your natural ability to see patterns, identify trends and discover visual insights in seconds. No wizards, no scripts.
Discover Insights at the Speed of Thought
Connect to your data and perform queries without writing a single line of code. Stay in the flow as you shift between views with drag-and-drop technology. Whether you measure your data in petabytes stored in the cloud or in billions of rows, Tableau is built to work as fast as you do. It's self-service analytics, for everyone. Download a free trial and get more results with less effort.
Get to Your Data, Live or In-Memory, In Seconds
Connect directly to your data for live, up-to-date data analysis that taps into the power of your data warehouse. Or extract data into Tableau's blazing fast data engine and take advantage of breakthrough in-memory architecture. Or do both, for 2, 3, or even 10 different data sources and blend them all together. It's up to you and your data. See our list of native data connectors.
Share Your Insights with Beautiful Dashboards
Drive decisions using data. Combine multiple views into interactive dashboards. Highlight and filter data to show relationships. String together specific insights into a guided story to explain the "why" behind your data. Share content using the web-based Tableau Server or Tableau Online. Build a data-driven culture.
- Fast Analytics: connect and visualize your data in minutes – Tableau is 10 to 100x faster than existing solutions
- Ease of Use: anyone can analyze data with Tableau's intuitive drag & drop products – no programming, just insight
- Share in Seconds: publish a dashboard with a few clicks to share it live on the web and on mobile devices
- Big Data, Any Data: from spreadsheets to databases to Hadoop to cloud services, explore any data with Tableau
- Smart Dashboards: combine multiple views of data to get richer insight – best practices of data visualization are baked right in
- Update Automatically: get the freshest data with a live connection to your data or get automatic updates on a schedule you define